Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Fabric Cuffs


I love all the fabric cuffs that I have seen lately, so I decided I'd try my hand at them, and this is what I have come up with so far. The first one I made is the dark brown one, and I really love the button and the haphazard back and forth embroidery, but I'm not too pleased with the ribbon loop. I'm trying to figure this part out. i tried three different things on this one cuff and finally decided to stick with this. On the second cuff, I made a fabric loop, which I like the look of much better, but I will have to see how it holds up. I like the frayed edges of this one. I made both of these to fit my wrist, which is very small. So, I'd like to make a few more average sized cuffs to give as presents. i have some ideas for some new ones and will share as I have time to follow through on those ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment