Wednesday, September 30, 2009

i love a good deal!

i know so many people who have found great deals on ebay, but i have always hated the way ebay makes me feel - all jittery inside, ready to pounce to get what i want! but, alas, i stumbled upon the above adorable jumper along with two others and couldn't resist bidding. i bid 99 cents for all three jumpers and then didn't go back to check until the auction was over - and i won! it was finally cool enough today for z. to wear the first one with a long sleeve shirt underneath, and i just wanted to eat her up all day long she looked so cute in it... (okay maybe not when she was swatting at my face and yelling for me to get her some crackers this morning at the thrift store!) i love to get a good deal! and i'd say 33 cents for this cute jumper was a good deal!

5 comments:

  1. Cute outfit but what happened to her feet? Hope you're all doing well--isn't the weather great?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck yeah it was a good deal! Do you have anyone that has already claimed Z's hand-me-down's?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cute little girl if I may say so myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura, i laughed when I got inside after taking those pictures! She looks like her legs are cut off at the calves! Taylor, maybe not - it depends on what my sister has - she's due in a couple of weeks! I'll save them for you if she has a boy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooh precious! :) Your kids bring so much joy to me everytime I see them.

    ReplyDelete