Thursday, July 9, 2009

Flower Bag and Craft Bazaar




A couple of friends of mine are holding an arts and crafts bazaar this weekend, and I'm so excited to see all of the great handmade things that will be for sale. I will have a table, but I'm afraid I won't have enough to fill it! My plan last night was to spend all night sewing, so I could build up some inventory... well, I did spend all night sewing, but I got sidetracked by making this new tote. It took me much longer than I thought it would, but I love the results! It was very inspiring to make - gave me lots of new ideas of things to include in future projects. Maybe tonight will be a more productive night sewing, though! I will have some new zipper pouches, some tote bags, and a few paintings for sale this weekend. The location of the arts and crafts bazaar is the old Alpine Skating Lodge, located at 160 Oxmoor Rd in Homewood. Come check out all of the great vendors: there will be jewelry, stationary, paintings, hand sewn bags and totes, clothing, and furniture!

2 comments:

  1. ashley, i love the tote. you are inspiring me! some of the best stuff takes the longest to produce. how did the show go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a slow day but fun hanging out with everyone... i agree that the best stuff many times takes the longest. i'm learning endurance! miss you

    ReplyDelete